Navy recruitment 2020 has commenced. The Nigerian Navy has commenced its 2020 recruitment with below requirements which candidates must observe to successfully carry out the practice.
How to apply to Navy 2020 Navy recruitment
Navy recruitment has only one way of how to apply which any candidate qualified by age is to observe. Please note that the age for the eligibility of the application is 22 to 26 years. What this means is that if you are beyond the said age bracket then your application is not accepted. The mode of application for Navy 2020 is online and you can apply by visiting www.joinnigeriannavy.com. Below is a more thoroughly outlined requirements.
General requirements for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment includes:
- The height requirement for the male applicants is a minimum of 1.68 meters, while the height requirement for the female applicants is a minimum of 1.65 meters.
2. If discovered, wrong input of information, forgery and manipulation of details will attract strict penalties.
3. All interested applicantsmust be inherent citizensof Nigeria.
4. Applicants must have a clean health sheet. Such that they must have never undergone any major orthopedic surgery.
5. The age range, required for all candidates is between the ages of eighteen (18) to twenty two (22) years, as at the time of entry into the Training School for O’level certificate holders, while twenty four (24) years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, ICT Professionals, NCE Holders, etc.
6. Candidates must be completely healthy, with no sign of deformity. Deformities including flat foot, fractures, color blindness, stammering, or any sign of physical challenge
7. The Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise concerns itself only at O’level & OND certificate holders. Therefore, Degree, HND holders or holders of other higher qualifications are strictly prohibited from applying.
8. The Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise is out of bound for pregnant women or nursing mothers.
9. Candidates must be able to provide the original copies of their first school leaving certificates, as well as their O’Level certificates. Along with other important certificates as per their qualifications.
10. Applicants are allowed to present any of the following certificates: West African School Certificates (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE), WAEC City & Guilds or London City & Guilds, Ordinary National Diploma (OND), General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level), and other important certificates pertaining to the position they wish to apply for.
11. Ex-convicts are not permitted to apply for the Nigerian Navy recruitment Program.
12. Applicants must be single, prior to the time of this application.
For further reading on Navy Recruitment please refer to Qualifications Necessary for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment