This post will explain to you step by step on how to screen record on iPhone. Since the iPhone’s launch, it has gained larger screen sizes, video-recording, waterproofing, and many accessibility features. The interest of this write up comes after our user asked to know how they can screen record on iPhone.
Being a new user on iPhone, it might look daunting finding your way to screen record. This is not strange as we all were there. The good thing is that we have got you covered on Techprodigal where we share info based on request. Without wasting much of the time lets dive in to the business of the day.
How to screen record on iPhone
- Go to Settings
- Click on “Control Center”
- Tap the Add button next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Center on your iPhone, or on your iPad.
- Tap the gray Record button, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- Exit Control Center to record your screen.
How to stop the screen record on iPhone
Now that we have learned how to easily screen record on our iPhone, its time to learn how you can stop the recording when you are are done. To do this follow below steps.
- To stop recording, open Control Center,
- Tap the red Record button.
- Or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and then
- Tap Stop.
Where to locate your recorded clip on your iPhone
Go to the Photos app and select your screen recording.
Some apps might not allow you to record audio or video. You can’t record your screen and use screen mirroring at the same time.
That’s all for this post. Hope you can now screen record on iPhone? If you find this useful try subscribing to our YouTube cannel for our visual update.