CashBoxng is an online secure savings platform that earns you as high as 15% interest on your savings. But the case here is that it may be a scam or it may not. No conclusion yet but be cautioned Internet Scam is on the high side and it is very risky to give out your banking details or connect your banking card or insert your pin in any unpopular app or website that is not your usual or regular bank. Let’s dig deeper.
CashBox is all about financial discipline and encouraging the habit of “save small small”. We believe little drops make a mighty ocean. With regular saving, it will amaze you at how much you can save.
CashBoxNg scam or not?
CashBoxNg services just like every other similar kind of services that connects with online transaction may not have lived up to expectation especially with bad experiences shared by its users in the review section. I was able to go through the review both positive and negative and it occurred to me that the negative experience shared by the users (who have quit already) may be a signal that all is not well with the service. Below is a screenshot of some review to check out and decide by yourself.
How to find out if an App is fake or has attributes of scam
- Before you install the app, do some research. Even if the developer seems to have few reviews or very little downloads, they could just be starting out. On the other hand, they can be a scammer intent on tricking you into downloading the app. Perform an Internet search on the app and the developer. Most legitimate developers will have a website that showcases the app and any additional apps that company has made.
- Read what reviews of the app that are available. If they seem short and nondescript, chances are, it is a scam. Additionally, there could also be reviews from users that were previously duped by that app.
- Notice the details. Are the images of the app professional? Good design indicates a good app. Scammers are often in a rush and simply throw images together. Look for mismatched fonts, misspellings and non-symmetrical placement of logos and images.
- Are there thorough explanations and details of what the app does? Legitimate app developers will usually write out a good explanation of instructions and features of the app.
- Many fake apps are clones of popular, established apps. Examine the name of the developer to see if it matches up with the app. Note the amount of reviews- hugely popular apps will have hundreds, if not thousands of user reviews.
Like I said above, Internet Scam is on the high side and it is very risky to give out your banking details or connect your banking card or insert your pin in any app that is not your usual financial institution.
In CashboxNg is says Securely add your Nigerian Bank debit card to your profile and CashBox will automatically debit your bank account either daily, weekly or monthly for your set savings amount as created by you, and will save this into your CashBox savings plan.
CashBoxng Scam or not? The ugly experience you should know FAQ
A. Yes, CashBoxng Scam or not? The ugly experience you should know is the latest info available online. Please request a call if you want to know more about CashBoxng Scam or not? The ugly experience you should know.
A. CashBoxng Scam or not? The ugly experience you should know is provided with the detailed information you saw above in the post. But you can call for more about CashBoxng Scam or not? The ugly experience you should know.
A. Yes, You can aswell save CashBoxng Scam or not? The ugly experience you should know to your phone.
A. Yes, CashBoxng Scam or not? The ugly experience you should know is available for both iPhone and Android platforms.
A. As long as you have enough data and space you can be meet the requirement to use CashBoxng Scam or not? The ugly experience you should know.